It's Just Like Yesterday...
Half a year passed but virtually like only yesterday..
Psychology effect makes me like never know she at all since we're now apart, but isn't it with the possibility we like never actually apart from each other if we get together some day in the future? I believe this is the true feelings inside of me.. And I am so afraid that I've not forgotten her even right now, with half a year passing away since the day she determined to leave me.. It's unbelievable to hang on this for such a long time which I shouldn't have.. but it proves I am not treating that relationship as a game but a serious one, a very very serious one, what's pity is it's only an ego thinking instead of a mutual one.. which introduced the failure in the end..
I might have been aware of this ending ahead of time if I were with so-called "Situation Awareness" if I were sensitive enough to probe all the feelings and concerns from her...but unfortunately I was not that sensitive at that time, or rather to say,I'd wished not to be that "sensitive" because it may sound not trustworthy.. However the harsh true endings taught me an impressive lesson that don't take anything for granted even to your most trusted person or even your girl.. there was an old saying in china,"It's a shame that even my own body is not belonging to me(then what else is?)".. It's so realistic a world that nothing is on your pocket until the moment you do put it in your pocket, but, you still need to be aware and be cautious that it may be lost at anytime. Surprisingly you are losing the important matters that should've be more than important to you and mean much..
It's also pity you're not informed any more about any on-going matters happening to her as you're not the needed person any more, which is just like you were abandoned by the street-side and was told "we're now the parallel lines, you go your way, I go mine.."
Looking forward,I am hoping to be able to luckily find *someone* who can breath in and breath out together with me, but still, it's like the ideal world, haha, it's me, yes...
Blessing myself with all the best!
Psychology effect makes me like never know she at all since we're now apart, but isn't it with the possibility we like never actually apart from each other if we get together some day in the future? I believe this is the true feelings inside of me.. And I am so afraid that I've not forgotten her even right now, with half a year passing away since the day she determined to leave me.. It's unbelievable to hang on this for such a long time which I shouldn't have.. but it proves I am not treating that relationship as a game but a serious one, a very very serious one, what's pity is it's only an ego thinking instead of a mutual one.. which introduced the failure in the end..
I might have been aware of this ending ahead of time if I were with so-called "Situation Awareness" if I were sensitive enough to probe all the feelings and concerns from her...but unfortunately I was not that sensitive at that time, or rather to say,I'd wished not to be that "sensitive" because it may sound not trustworthy.. However the harsh true endings taught me an impressive lesson that don't take anything for granted even to your most trusted person or even your girl.. there was an old saying in china,"It's a shame that even my own body is not belonging to me(then what else is?)".. It's so realistic a world that nothing is on your pocket until the moment you do put it in your pocket, but, you still need to be aware and be cautious that it may be lost at anytime. Surprisingly you are losing the important matters that should've be more than important to you and mean much..
It's also pity you're not informed any more about any on-going matters happening to her as you're not the needed person any more, which is just like you were abandoned by the street-side and was told "we're now the parallel lines, you go your way, I go mine.."
Looking forward,I am hoping to be able to luckily find *someone* who can breath in and breath out together with me, but still, it's like the ideal world, haha, it's me, yes...
Blessing myself with all the best!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home