It was half a year ago...
It was right 6 months ago... I am just hope to remember this day..
Like Rob Thomson sang in his song "Bright Lights":something in this world you just can't change... hence I chose to get through all these and try to start all over again ,with hopefully a little bit luck aside...
It was right 6 months ago, when I armed her in me,tears in my face,sobbingly... I was beaten that time, that was untrue... but it's true indeed..
I told myself to be down to earth, go back to the reality and face the truth and be a stronger man mentally.. it was a listen, yet it's too costful to be a lesson..
I won't forget this...
Like Rob Thomson sang in his song "Bright Lights":something in this world you just can't change... hence I chose to get through all these and try to start all over again ,with hopefully a little bit luck aside...
It was right 6 months ago, when I armed her in me,tears in my face,sobbingly... I was beaten that time, that was untrue... but it's true indeed..
I told myself to be down to earth, go back to the reality and face the truth and be a stronger man mentally.. it was a listen, yet it's too costful to be a lesson..
I won't forget this...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home